Power52 Energy Solutions partnered with the Orchard Development Corporation Team, will be redeveloping the LRVC (Long Reach Village Center). The new LRVC will consist of a mixed use center that will be both a focal point and anchor for the Long Reach neighborhood. The center will include retail, office, for-sale townhouse, senior rental apartments, as well a vertical garden and solar canopy parking.
Power52 Energy Solutions will be providing the development, engineering, and financing of the solar powered micro-grid solution. The LRVC will serve as a resiliency hub for the surrounding community and will provide 72hours of continuous resiliency to the center.
In addition, a portion of the LRVC will be allocated to housing the Power52 Foundation Energy Professional training program. Here, youth from the surrounding community will be trained to develop and construct clean energy solutions for the local community.
Power52 Intends to create a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to develop a grid-tied 7.46MW Solar PV facility on land owned by BGE. The SPE's goal will be to develop a turnkey Purchased Power Agreement (PPA) with Under Armour for 60% of energy produced, while the remaining 40% will be dedicated to Low/Moderate Income residents in the Cherry Hill Community. Under Armour, BGE and Power52 have come together to make a true positive impact on the local community.
Under Armour will not only benefit from reduced power costs but help Cherry Hill residents access clean inexpensive electricity. Our Solar system will serve over 425 residents within the Cherry Hill community. Maryland's new Community Solar Regulations will be utilized to offer this community based power project.
Power52 Energy Solutions intends to create a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to develop a portfolio of microgrids and offsite solar PV facility (the “Project”) for facilities owned by the Living Classrooms Foundation. The SPE’s goal will be to develop a turnkey Purchased Power Agreement (PPA) with Living Classrooms for all energy produced by the Project.
Florida A&M University 1&2
Power52 Energy Solutions intends to create a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) for the purpose of developing a grid-tied 60MW Solar PV facility (the “Project”) on land leased by Florida A&M University. The SPE’s goal will be to develop a turnkey Purchased Power Agreement (PPA) with for all energy produced by the system. Florida A&M will use the project not only for economics, but also as an educational opportunity for the students. Florida A&M is one of 107 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
Kauai Solar + Storage 1
Power52 Energy Solutions intends to create a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to develop a grid-tied Energy Storage System (ESS) and Solar PV facility (the “Project”) on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. The SPE’s goal will be to develop a turnkey Purchased Power Agreement (PPA) with Kauai Islands Utility Cooperative (KIUC) for both the energy absorbed by the system during midday and the energy injected into the system during the evening peak.
The Powerhouse Resiliency Center
The Powerhouse located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Power52 has developed a "Resiliency Hub" for the Powerhouse community center. The 40kWDC project entails a 13kWDC Solar array on the main building, which will consist of 61 Canadian Solar 250watt panels. Strung together with 1 Outback Flex 3 Hybrid Inverter. A 27kWH battery bank consisting of 24 2Volt AMG batteries will be installed in the basement of the building.
Power52 has engineered this system to offer 72 hours of emergency back up power to all critical loads. Offering a safe place for the community in times of extreme weather or failure of the larger power grid. Estimated COD of 1/31/2018.
Power52 ENERGY SOLUTIONS
10020 Baltimore National Pike #7031 Ellicott City, MD 21042