Clients lack the capital resources and tax liability necessary to fully monetize the benefits of clean energy solutions.
- Tax-exempt entities like governments, schools and hospitals need third-party partners to monetize the benefits of existing finance tools
- Energy Solutions CapEx can cost between $1 million and $3 million per megawatt
- Projects can range from $200K for a small community center to $5+ million for a hospital
- Design requires expertise in structural, electrical, environmental and computer engineering
- Projects typically require agreements with suppliers, contractors, utilities, third-party financiers and landholders
- Tax Equity is monetized through financial partners